Baxi Duo-tech range
- Seven year parts and labour warranty for added peace of mind
- Class leading hot water flow rates for increased comfort and convenience
- User friendly controls with clear, easy to read display
- A wide range of outputs to suit all heating and hot water requirements
- Dedicated LPG 28kW model available, so households in off mains gas areas can enjoy the benefits of the Baxi Duo-tec Combi
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed product
- Aftersales services provided by Baxi Customer Support
- Rigorously tested to meet our exceptional quality control and reliability expectations.
*Subject to registration before 31st December 2017 and an annual service. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: warranty and purchasing information on this site applies to the UK only.
A: Boiler width = 450mm
B: Boiler height = 780mm
C: Boiler depth = 345mm
D: Side clearance = 5mm
E: Upper clearance = 200mm
F: Lower clearance = 150mm
G: Front clearance = 5mm in operation, 450mm for servicing
Worcester Greenstar – Combination Boiler
Our Greenstar i combi boiler is perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
New to 2015, and replacing a well-established award-winning boiler that has been installed in over 1 million homes across the UK, our latest model now has a user friendly control that allows you to adjust your heating and hot water to meet your exact requirements.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Zero risk of condensate pipe freezing in severe weather* **
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
Ideal Logic & Combination Boiler
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
The Logic combi is available in three different outputs of 24kW, 30kW & 35kW and comes with a range of features built in as standard.
- Easy to see pressure gauge
- Large backlit display with user friendly controls
- Low lift weight (starting from 28.9kg)
- Low component count maximising reliability
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Boiler frost protection
- Built-in, easy to use filling loop
- Simple diverter valve design
- Two stage flame sensing for greater reliability
- Latest generation Honeywell gas valve
- Fully modulating operation to low outputs
- Automatic bypass
- Compact cupboard fit
- Wide range of additional flueing options
- Preformed copper tails and pre-wired mains lead
- Universal condensate connection
- Compatible with a range of additional controls inc. weather compensation
What’s Hive Active Heating?It's a smart thermostat that lets you control your heating and hot water from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
So whether you’re at work, on the bus or in the pub, the Hive App lets you change the temperature of your home in just a few taps.
Hive Active Heating works with your existing heating system and there's no need to change your energy supplier. If you have a separate hot water tank, you can control your hot water too.
Why choose Hive Active Heating?Install
It'll only take one of our engineers 90 minutes to get Hive Active Heating up and running. And that visit's included in the price. Just pick a time that works for you.
With Hive Active Heating on your smartphone, laptop or tablet, it’s as easy to control your heating and hot water as it is to change the TV channel.
Hive Active Heating could help you to save energy and money - you'll only heat your home when you need to.
There's no need to change anything else. Hive Active Heating works with the heating system you already have. There's no need to buy a new one or change energy supplier.